Brands need a video marketing strategy — this idea isn't new. What has changed is how important video has become on every platform and channel.
Did you know more than 50% of consumers prefer video content over other forms of content like emails, social, and blogs?
Video marketing is highly effective in appealing to and converting customers. With the proliferation of smartphones, it's also affordable and easy to implement no matter your company type or resources.
Video marketing statistics give you insight into the ways other companies are using the mode of communication to create lasting relationships with audience members and impact their purchase decisions.
- Product videos can increase purchases by 144%. (Neil Patel, 2017)
- Almost 50% of Internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Google, 2016)
- 62% of people said they were more interested in a product after seeing it in a Facebook Story. (Marketing Land, 2018)
- 4 in 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful. 92% of marketers make videos with assets they already have. (Animoto, 2017)
Video is no longer just one piece of your overall marketing plan. It's central to your outreach and campaign efforts … especially your social strategy.
Video has absolutely dominated social. According to our market research, four of the top six channels on which global consumers watch video, are social channels.
- 41% of marketers plan to add Facebook video to their content strategy in the next year. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 75% of millennials watch video on social media daily. (Animoto, 2017)
- 64% of consumers say watching a marketing video on Facebook has influenced a purchase decision of theirs in the last month. (Animoto, 2017)
Why is this important? If you aren't creating video you may be falling behind. From more simple and raw videos to highly polished productions, the more authentic the content. the more effective.
At Lexington Creatives we can help you create libraries of content to boost engagement; Facebook live-streams, quick product videos, and all kinds of promotions.
Luckily, modern smart-phones record high-quality 4k videos. And when the production calls for it, we have the camera equipment, lighting, editing software and sound the get the job done right. We even contract licensed drone pilots.
The Lexington Creatives team is here to help you take advantage of this powerful medium.